Financial Systems Integration
KGS provides complete implementation and sustainment support services through integration, testing, and validation of agency business systems – such as the Defense Agency Initiative (DAI).
- Analyze and align agency-level requirements to the agency’s Enterprise Architecture
- Support planning and acquisition of core financial systems and tools, including development of agency-specific Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Plan and implement data cleansing and conversion of legacy systems data for successful migration and deployment to an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Provide Fit Gap analysis of existing processes, feeder systems, roles and workflow (as well as recommend revisions to technical documents)
- Assist in development and implementation of agency test plans and materials, including scenarios and scripts
- Plan and implement training and Help Desk services during testing, deployment and operation of new financial systems