One of the greatest resources we have is our associates. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that matches or exceeds any package in our industry.
We believe strongly in providing equal opportunity for the development and advancement of all of our associates without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other protected status. Applicants selected may be subjected to a government security investigation prior to hiring. U.S. Citizenship may be required for employment. KGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KGS seeks dedicated, service-oriented and success-driven professionals skilled in the following disciplines:
- Accountants / CPAs
- Business process re-engineering in finance, logistics, and other disciplines
- Data-centered systems engineering for client/server, mainframe, and Web-based environments using formal methodologies
- Editorial and technical writing
- Enterprise architecture
- Enterprise data management disciplines including data analysis, database administration, architectures, data governance, metadata management, taxonomy, ontology, warehousing, and content management
- Financial / budget analysts
- Help desk, network engineering and systems administration support
- Management analysts
- Management consultants
- Program and project management consulting
- Quality assurance and software testing
- Statistical analysis